COVID Safety Measures & Procedures
Our first priority is the safety and well being of both our clients and our team. We are closely following State and CDC guidelines and implementing additional safety measures and new procedures in order to do our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
- Offering large private bridal suites
- Limiting appointments BUT expanding hours
- Practicing social distancing
- Requiring everyone to wear a face mask
- Temperature checks for employees and clients prior to entering the store
- Disinfecting high-touch areas, restrooms and dressing rooms before and after each appointment
- Requiring stylists to hand wash before and and after each appointment
- Implementing a new guest policy of no more than 2 guests in addition to the bride (guests must be over 12 years of age)
Prior to your appointment, you will create a wishlist of your 5 favorite dresses and tell us all about your wedding so your stylist can get to know you:)
Once you arrive at VOWS, call us from your car and you will be escorted in.
You can browse the floor with your stylist and collect your favorites. Of course you can try on more dresses if you like!
Your appointment might look and feel a little different but know that our team is committed to providing you with the same magical VOWS experience that you’ve been waiting for <3