Just as choosing the perfect wedding gown can be challenging, finding the right bridesmaid dress can often be equally difficult. Satisfying all of your bridesmaids’ style preferences is never easy and can sometimes cause pre-wedding day drama — which no bride wants to deal with. You want your friends to look just as chic and fierce as you on your big day! Here we discuss the hottest 2014 bridesmaid looks, all of which are sure to glam up your bridal party and keep everybody happy!
1. Dark colors are sexy yet understated. Add a pop of color with the bouquets or a pair of funky heels to spice things up!
2. Key hole backs add a hint of playfulness while also staying classy.
4. One-shoulder dresses are making a comeback in this year’s fashions. Asymmetry adds a gentle and elegant look to any bridesmaid!
5. Purple and blush dresses are both big this year. While purple remains one of the most popular wedding colors, blush is girly and glamorous.
6. A little sparkle can glam up a dress while also complementing the bride’s wedding gown. Keep it in moderation, though; we don’t want to blind the guests!
7. Mix and match your bridesmaid dresses — have them correspond in color and style, but let your girls be a little unique and wear a dress that is truly them!
8. Illusion necklines keep your bridesmaids covered and elegant while adding a little zest with sheer beading or lace!
9. Two-toned dresses keep things simple but fresh and fun with a gorgeous pairing of colors!
10. Lace is big this season, and we are seeing it more in bridesmaid dresses. It makes for a delicate and polished look!
So what will your bridesmaids be wearing?